Sunday, January 11, 2009

A new week!

Well, this week has been pretty good. Not many upsets or disappointments. Lonnie didn't come home from school this week, but he is suppose to come home next week end, thats always exciting. School started back, which means dance started back, which means I'm back in the taxi cab business. That is when I start appreciating what Lonnie did for me when he was home. My daddy helps me out greatly also. I guess I should be greatful I can still pick her up and be with her all the time. In May she will turn 15 and get her permit and then, well the rest is history.

My daddy goes back to Charleston tomorrow for and endoscopy, so please keep him in your prayers. They are going to make sure everything is ok and they can take the feeding tube out.

He went to church with my uncle JM today at Calvary and then to the river for my cousin to be baptised. We were going to go with him, but I hated to miss my church. I think it may do him good to go without me sometimes. I want this to be all him and me be there for help and encouragement, not trying to do this for me or my children. He has had some temptations over the last few weeks, but I'm praying he ask God to help him through them.

I'm going to claim that this week will be as good or better than last week!!

No comments: