Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A fresh start!!

Sometimes we find encouragement from people and places we would never think, but we should thank God for each and every one of them!

Me and my daughter have been talking about me and why I have been so Blahh! for, well since all of our battles last year. I told her I wasn't sure why I couldn't snap out of my depressed state when I have nothing to be depressed about! She is so grown up now, she and I talked about staying in our Word and praying more with and for each other. We also made a vow to each other to start being in church every service like we always have. I just seem to find every excuse in the world not to go any more and all of them are just that, excuses.

I'm glad God gave me my 2 wonderful children! If not for them and my wonderful husband, I don't know where I would be. I know I would not be the person I am today!!

1 comment:

Jill and Dale said...

Sounds like some words of wisdom from your daughter. Miss you guys, know that I'm praying for you all.