Sunday, January 25, 2009

Home Alone!

Well, Bethany left at 7:30am to go skiing at Winter Place with church, Merlin left about 4:00pm to take Lonnie to meet his ride back to Clemson and that leaves me home alone!

This rarely happens and I don't know if I like it or not. You would think I would enjoy the peace and quite and take a little time for myself, but I don't really know how to do that. I haven't felt very well today and just don't feel up to doing anything. Still I would rather have my crowd home with me even if I am yelling for them to stop fighting or to clean up!

Merlin and I have a few days alone this week and he will be working a double on Monday and then on Tuesday he will have to recover and then Bethany will be back on Wednesday! The only way for us to spend time together is go out of town and we never do that alone. One day we may get there, but not in the cards right now.

No comments: